- All Landing Nets, Sacks and unhooking mats to be disinfected upon arrival at the venue. 2 Flow-Bins will be placed next to the ablution facility on the East side of the lake (Main Reef side) with one bin being the dip bin (Carp safety materials to be dipped for 10 minutes) and the other a rinsing bin (once dipped and quick rinse and you are ready to fish).
- Large knotless net and unhooking mat being present at all times.
- ALL unhooking items to be wet with new water when handling carp.
- All photos to be taken over an unhooking mat, cradle, or in water.
- Slings must be ZIPPED-UP when carrying carp around.
- No sacking of fish longer than 4 hours.
- Fish to be RELEASED carefully as soon as possible.