- Every Carp caught must be treated with Propolis on the mouth wound as well as any mark on the body.
- All landing nets, Carp sacks, Retaining Slings and unhooking Mats/Cradles to be bone dry upon arrival. Ensure your nets are clean. Any anglers fishing Harties especially must ensure their nets are washed before fishing Aqua.
- Large knotless nets as well as unhooking Mat/Cradle MUST be present and used at ALL times.
- All unhooking items MUST be wet with fresh lake water when handling a Carp.
- All photos to be taken over an unhooking mat, cradle or in the water (preferred).
- Weigh slings MUST be ZIPPED UP when carrying a fish to the water. NO Handling of fish on the concrete slabs.
- No sacking of fish longer than 4 hours. No sacking of fish during the day.
- Fish to be released carefully and safely as soon as possible.